Embedded Systems / Applications Engineer(Senior)
职位诱惑: Competitive salary with generous stock options，Commensurate with experience/skill
- The individual will design customer evaluation PCB prototypes/demos, incorporating our next-generation SoCs.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 2 years experience with embedded systems and PCB design.
- Experience with embedded systems coding, such as: MCU programming (ARM, MSP430, 8051, etc) in C/C++.
- Expert in scripting and coding automation (i.e. Python, Perl)
- Experience with Verilog system coding, in regards to FPGA implementation and system bring-up.
- Experience with PCB layout, design, manufacturing, assembly, bring-up, and debug.
- Good understanding of power supply noise, high-speed microwave coupling and noise effects, and packaging trade-offs.
- Desired: Knowledge of IC design methodology.