Optoelectronics IC Design Engineer (Junior)
职位诱惑: Competitive salary with generous stock options，Commensurate with experience/skill
- This position is for an analog design engineer supporting next-generation mixed-signal optoelectronics SoCs.
- Design and R&D of optoelectronic front-ends, including: TIAs, Limiting Amp, Laser Diode Drivers, VCSEL Drivers,
for a variety of optical components (PIN, APD, VCSEL, LASER, MZI, etc).
- Use EDA tools (Cadence, Mentor) to run simulation and function verification.
- Guide layout engineer to optimize layout.
- Chip debug and testing individually.
- Design and optimize chip layout.
- Minimum 2 years experience in mixed-signal circuit design with MSEE in IC design.
- Experience with SERDES transmitter/receiver, TIA, CDR, LNA, Equalizer, etc. is highly preferred.
- Experience with Cadence EDA tools.
- Team player with good communication skills.