IBM OpenPower High Performance Processor Design Leader(ASIC Physical Design)
- Work with US and world-wide team in high performance processor, including logic, verification, PD, circuit, design flow ( in-house ), etc.
- Own processor related high performance IP development, including architecture, logic, verification, PD, circuit, design flow ( in-house or COT ), etc.- Enable customers in processor chip development across the full cycle, including logic, verification, PD, circuit, design flow ( COT ), etc.
- Addresses customer technical issues and to construct technical analyses and solutions- On-site technical support, specifically for the industrial/IBM in-house EDA tools & IP application.
- Build up Fabless Operation strategy(test chips, engagements)
- Engage in new processor and IP development for skill ramp-up
(Not all, but more is better)
Familiar with processor architecture
Familiar with physical design ( ultra high speed design process )
Familiar with industrial ( Cadence/Synopsys ) IC design flow as a plus
Familiar with high performance circuit design as a plus
Familiar with IBM in-house processor design flow as a plus
Familiar with DFT, DFM as a plus
Familiar with micro-architecture of general processor ( ISA, Pipeline, SIMD, SMT, etc )
Familiar with high speed I/O design as a plusUnderstanding/Basic knowledge of server system architectureKnowledge of Linux based operating system Knowledge of I/O bus standards PCIe, USB3, DDR3/4, SAS, Fibre Channel and Ethernet as a plus
Knowledge of RAS as a plus
Ability to identify, investigate, debug and solve customer technical issuesInterpersonal skills Verbal and written communication skills in English